Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to again share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our team safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitised is essential, and we have the know-how to help. Please see our COVIDSafe Plan here.
Precautions we are taking for COVID-19:
- Under no circumstance will we allow any cleaner that is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who have sick family members to attend a site. We have support processes in-place to assist them in staying home when necessary.
- Our cleaning technicians will sanitise their hands and put on disposable gloves, a mask, and shoe covers before entering your home.
- Our cleaning technicians will disinfect the things their equipment before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, etc.)
- Our cleaning technicians already have a tri-colour cleaning process in place for your maximum safety and do not use mopheads and clothes etc., that have been used at other properties
We will provide sanitation throughout your home.
Our cleaners use antibacterial disinfectants to sanitise high-touch surfaces in your homes like doorknobs, light switches, fridge handle, drawers and cabinet handles, etc. We do not charge extra for this service as we genuinely care about the safety of our clients.
Here’s what we need from you:
- CANCEL – Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19. We will waive all cancellation fees in those circumstances.
- PAUSE – Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 30 days.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – To protect you and your cleaning technician or concierge, we ask that you try to remain at least 1.5 metres away from each other. We largely prefer that the home is vacant during the clean, or alternatively, please move to another room or level while they are working.
- OVERSEAS TRAVEL – As per the Australian Government’s announcement, anyone returning from overseas must self-quarantine for a period of 14 days from their arrival of Australia. Please advise us so that we can save your spot in our roster.
For your information, we are also including the link to the following:
Victorian Government – Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS):
Keeping your home safe:
The Clean to Concierge team want to assure you all that we are taking this very seriously.
We remain proactive and prepared.
Please feel free to reach our team if you have any questions or concerns regarding this through any of the means listed on our Homepage.