Clean to Concierge are the best NDIS home cleaning service provider’s in Melbourne. Efficient, experienced, police checked, reliable & trustworthy.
What we offer our NDIS clients
A clean and tidy living environment impacts our wellbeing in such positive ways. It helps us feel happier and more in control of our lives.
We provide a professional and reliable home cleaning service working closely with you and your plan manager or support coordinator to provide the cleaning service you require.
In line with your plan requirements and after discussion with you to ascertain your requirements, we create a Service Agreement and work out a schedule of services for review. We then find you the most compatible cleaner to become your regular, ensuring an ongoing, hassle free service.
As your needs may change over time, our friendly NDIS specialist support team will happily update your plan as needed. We pride ourselves on our open communication and are always receptive to discussion.
- Plan Managed Participants require a Service Agreement in place with us in order for us to provide you with our services and to assist them in managing your NDIS funding.
- Our Plan Managed participants simply provide us with their chosen Plan Manager’s details and we take it from there. We can also send you a copy of the invoice for your records – it is all about you having choice and control over your funding.
- If you are a Self Managed NDIS Participant, we can help you in exactly the same ways we assist our Plan Managed Participants.
- We can draft up a Service Agreement for you to suit your needs, however you do not have to have a Service Agreement with us to enjoy our services as a Self Managed Participant. The choice is always yours.
- The main difference for our Self Managed Participants is that we do create the booking in our portal which requires payment via credit or debit card to hold your booking in place. We then send you an invoice after your service takes place, for you to claim through the myplace NDIS Portal. The funds are then transferred back to your nominated account by the NDIS.
Clean to Concierge has established professional working relationships with many Support Coordinators. We love assisting them in meeting the needs of their clients as efficiently and hassle free as possible. They trust that we will do everything we can to provide them with high quality, tailored services for NDIS participants.
The Support Coordinators that we work with know that we encourage open and honest communication between everyone involved. That includes initially setting up the participant’s services and delivering them on time, every time. We always go the extra mile to ensure that we listen and try to truly understand what their participants are looking for, and then meet expectations.
We assist our Coordinators with sending out Service Agreements to participants, sourcing the best possible cleaners to suit their needs, updating them with any issues or concerns that may arise and advising them of new availability and openings.
As Support Coordinators do such amazing and important work in our community, it is an honour and a privilege to assist them in achieving their goals of happy, content clients.
How we assist our Workcover / TAC clients
At Clean to Concierge, we are there for our clients and the people of Melbourne whenever they need home or office help due to any misfortune such as accidents. We are able to take the stress away and perform cleaning tasks for your home and commercial properties. Our teams are ready and on standby to jump in whenever needed.
Clean to Concierge is a WorkCover/WorkSafe and TAC approved cleaning service provider in Melbourne. Getting involved in an accident or getting injured puts a huge amount of pressure on you, your friends and your family. If your insurance company covers you with home help service and domestic cleaning, Clean to Concierge is your reliable provider for cleaning services.
If you are trying to cope with pain, lack of mobility, and also deal with the aftermath of an accident we will make things easier for you so that you can deal with the more important matters – your recovery.
Should you like to discuss your entitlements to our services further, feel free to call us on 0401 503 503 and our customer care team is more than happy to assist you. Check with your doctor or health care provider on what home help service you are entitled to.