Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes of that specification, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as affiliated businesses in the provision of an agreed service. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries or processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Clean to Concierge takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, email addresses and home address
- Information about what services you have ordered from Clean to Concierge
- Information about what services you have enquired about
- Your interest in receiving Clean to Concierge email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Clean to Concierge
- A Contact Management System in which notes might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your interaction with our website
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the website, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends, and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this website.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
As a customer of Clean to Concierge, you will receive occasional email communications from us that relate to the services we provide to you. You will have the option to opt-out.