Terms and Conditions
1. WHO WE ARE: Clean to Concierge is an independent, locally Australian owned and operated cleaning company. We are fully insured.
2. COMMUNICATION: It is very important that you call us if you have questions or concerns about your cleaning service. We take great pride in our business and will make every reasonable effort to provide you with a highly professional cleaning service. One thing that really helps us provide you with a superior cleaning service is your ongoing feedback. Please fill out your survey after every visit to help us continually improve the quality of the service you receive.
3. TEAM: We try to send the same person or team to your home or commercial premises each visit, however, we cannot guarantee it due to illness and vacations, etc., Our main priority is to clean and sanitise your premises consistently and with the superior service that we promise to you. We have stringent systems in place, with fully trained teams and individuals to ensure this.
4. OFFICE HOURS: Our office is open M-F 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Voicemail is available after hours. Email and texts are monitored after hours and is often the best way to reach us outside of office hours. We reserve the right to limit communication to business hours if the matter is not pressing.
5. ONSITE WORK HOURS: Services are generally available 24/7. Any domestic services before 08:00 AM and after 6:00 PM M-F need to be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Please contact us if you require services outside of standard times.
6. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: We provide all of the equipment and supplies to clean your home. Should you prefer that your own products are used, please advise us in the NOTES section of the booking form and see clause 22 of this document.
7. QUALITY CONTROL: The work of our teams are quality inspected by management on a regular basis. They may enter your premises briefly while the team is on location. These inspections ensure that we retain the highest quality standards.
8. ARRIVAL TIME: Our team works from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Occasionally they may need to stay past 6:00 PM to finish the job. Although we pride ourselves on our punctuality, we cannot guarantee an exact time for your visit due to the nature of our business, changing schedules, and traffic etc., but we try to maintain a half hour window. If you need an updated window of time you may call or email before your scheduled visit. No arrival time is implied or ever guaranteed. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but they are treated as requests only and we have no way to guarantee your exact service time. We do guarantee your day of service and will not change your service date without your prior approval.
9. KEYS: Key safes/lockboxes are increasing becoming the more popular way of providing access. They are available from any general hardware store. The code can be provided in the ‘Notes’ section of your booking. This also gives flexibility if for whatever reason your usual service provider cannot attend on a particular day, the key is available for a replacement team to complete the service. If we do have keys in possession, we strongly enforce only first names and the first initial of the surname to be on the key tag and no other information so they cannot be traced back to the property.
10. CARPARKING: We require parking to be provided for our cleaning teams. As our service providers have to carry a significant amount of supplies and equipment, we appreciate either any information on the closest available parking spots, a remote control and guide to your, or the visitors park in your garage, or the use of a Residents Parking Pass while on location.
Any parking costs incurred will be billed on top of the service. If the parking provided is further than 100 metres from your property then additional charges may apply. Please also note that if no parking is provided and no free public parking space can be found within 20 minutes, then a full service cancellation fee will be incurred
11. CLUTTER: We do ask that you provide us with a clutter-free environment. If that is not the case, we may not be able to clean your home in the allotted time, or extra charges may be applied subject to your pre-approval.
12. HOARDING AND HAZARDOUS CONDITION POLICY: If your property is deemed a hazardous cleaning situation that goes over and above our normal cleaning environment that is covered by our cleaning packages, our cleaning teams have the right to walk away. Upon such a service, you will be charged the full booking amount due to holding your space in our schedule.
13. SAFETY: Insurance and safety issues prohibit our teams from moving heavy objects or standing on furniture. We also prohibit our staff from handling any biohazards, including pet or human fluids, rodent faeces, mould, etc., We are also only able to use up to a 2-step ladder in your home to clean. That does limit our ability to clean some spaces, but we have extension poles that help us reach most places on your premises.
14. SECURITY ALARMS: If your home has a security alarm, please ensure that it is turned off on the day of your scheduled clean. You may also provide us with the code and steps necessary to turn off your alarm – we will reset the alarm when we leave. We will not be held responsible for alarms set off by mistake.
15. PETS: If you have pets, please secure and clean up after them. For sanitary and safety issues our teams are not permitted to clean flea-infested homes or pick up animal excrement in the home. We will not clean if our team members feel they are in danger or are in any way uncomfortable due to your dog or other animals. A cancellation fee may apply.
16. RESCHEDULING: Holidays and other times beyond our control may necessitate a schedule change. If we cannot complete a clean on your scheduled day, we will give as much notice as possible, and arrange a reschedule with you. We appreciate your understanding in these circumstances.
17. PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due on the day of each scheduled service. Once the service is complete, we will charge the credit card that is stored on our server. Cash payments are not accepted. If payment does not occur for whatever reason, we will send you an open invoice by email with a payment link. Please remit your payment immediately to avoid legal costs. Approved businesses will be issued with a standard 30 day Tax Invoice.
18. GST: All of our prices are GST inclusive.
19. FREQUENCY DISCOUNT: This discount applies to recurring bookings to reward our customers for their loyalty. If your service is cancelled after the first booking for whatever the reason, the discount will be revoked and the one-off booking difference charged.
20. CANCELLATION FEE: In the event that you cancel a scheduled service with less than a full 24 hour notice, the full amount of your scheduled visit will still be charged. You may reschedule the visit within 5 business days and no additional charge applies. In the event of a recurrence, the full service cancellation fee will be charged and no rescheduling will be offered.
21. LOCKOUT FEE: If the team is unable to enter your home due to customer’s fault (double bolt locks, animals not contained, or is turned away at the door) there will be a lockout fee assessed to equal the regular cleaning price. Your home must be accessible to our teams. If we are unable to enter your home on the day of service and were not provided access to a key, you will be charged the full price of the cleaning visit. The first time this happens we will allow you to reschedule the cleaning and apply the charges to the rescheduled visit. On subsequent lockouts, you will be charged the full price of the service and no reschedule is offered.
22. SUSPENSION OF SERVICE: If any of the above fees have not been paid your service will be suspended until all fees have been paid in full. If service is suspended and you have not paid in full within 30 days we will consider you to have terminated the service
23. CANCELLING YOUR SERVICE: It is agreed that this is an at-will relationship, services may be cancelled at any time, and no contract is implied. To avoid cancellation charges, notice of at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time is required
24. COLLECTION OF FEES: In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred including legal demand costs.
25. DAMAGES & BREAKAGE: From time to time small items may be knocked off a shelf when dusting, etc. We will provide a credit for future services for incidental, proven damages up to $500. Above that, you will need to file a claim with your homeowners’ insurance for damages caused in the routine nature of cleaning. Damages due to negligence or malpractice on our part will be handled by our insurance provider. In addition, we will only use Clean to Concierge approved products for cleaning your home. If you ask that we use your product, you assume all liability responsibility for any damage to your home caused by your products.
26. END OF LEASE / MOVE OUT SERVICES: Your obligations as a user are to facilitate the service provider to complete their work to the necessary standard and in a timely manner and it requires that; the property is free from trash, free from furnishings, cupboards are empty of all items, the fridge and freezer is defrosted if that is an added extra, there is not excessive mould, dirt, grime, faeces, blood or any other bodily fluids which may cause the clean to take longer than anticipated. If this is the case then the service provider may ask to stay longer during the clean which may result in a further charge being applied. If the items listed above have not been met, any guarantee, offer or invitation for a free re-clean will be void and not offered by the service provider. Electricity and hot running water must be available.
27. BOND BACK GUARANTEE: Our Bond Back Guarantee relates to the cleaning component of your bond conditions. We work closely with your Property Manager when possible to ensure that they are 100% satisfied with our work. Should there be any issues, we will return within 72 hours of inspection to rectify any issues at no further charge to our client.
28. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely happy with your recent cleaning service, notification of such event must be reported to Clean to Concierge within 48 hours of service completion, by email, outlining the issues that need resolution. Once we receive the notification, we will send another team to re-clean the areas of concern reported free of charge. Re-cleans must happen within 7 days of last service.
29. FAIRNESS OF SERVICE: Our flat rate services are results based cleans. They do not depend on time limits, but do depend on time allocated as standard rooms. We perform the checklist of tasks that corresponds to the service that you have booked, plus any extras selected by you, until all items have been cleaned to our exacting standards.
Results based cleans do not have set time limits. We do however give our cleaning teams estimates to assist us with the scheduling of our services. These estimates are just guidelines and we allow the teams to work whatever intensities they are able.
On the rare occasions that our estimates are incorrect, we will clean for up to 25% longer than the allocated estimated time, however if a property requires more time and work than that, extra charges may apply. On arrival at a property, if an online booking has been made with no provision for above standard size, a price adjustment will likely be required. We will always get in touch with you prior to making any changes to your service and confirm any extra charges before proceeding.
Please note: Standard room size is 12sqm, with ceiling height of 2.4m.
31. WEBSITE: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.