WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable Copyright and Trademark law.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Clean to Concierge’s website are provided ‘as is’. Clean to Concierge makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Clean to Concierge does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Clean to Concierge or its suppliers or providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Clean to Concierge’s website, even if Clean to Concierge or a Clean to Concierge authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on Clean to Concierge’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Clean to Concierge does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Clean to Concierge may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Clean to Concierge does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Clean to Concierge has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Clean to Concierge of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law: Any claim relating to Clean to Concierge’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Should you have any questions about the Website Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us through one of the means available on our website.